School plays a vital role in a child’s overall development. The development of children is important for society’s welfare since they are the future leaders. Everybody is aware that a child’s school plays a variety of roles in their lives.
The Manthan School, the best school in the Delhi-NCR region, offers not just top-notch academics but also a value-based education that tries to prepare learners for life outside of the classroom with the proper mindset and morals. We explore the depths of knowledge in an effort to bring out the best in each child. We use various methodologies in the teaching process, giving learners the most updated education and preparing them to be capable and actively involved citizens in society.
Reasons To Study At Manthan School
Read on to find out how The Manthan School ensures your child receives a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in the modern world. Different teaching approaches at The Manthan School for Student Development:
A great technique to get students engaged with learning is to use project-based learning. Kids can engage in practical projects that will benefit them in the future. Students are able to explore any potential that presents itself throughout their educational journey with the help of a project-based learning activity.
Thanks to project-based education, kids can better understand the significance of what they are learning. As a result, The Manthan School, the best play school in Noida Extension, is regarded as the top institution with a cutting-edge and engaging teaching methodology.
Doubt Solving Sessions
What if learning was prompted by questions? Doubt-based learning aims to captivate students by establishing links to the actual world through exploring and challenging questions. Encourage kids to ask questions when lectures are being given.
We at The Manthan Schools, conduct regular doubt-solving sessions for clearing up concerns. This will ensure that students understand the content and may also highlight areas that need more attention. Asking kids questions is a great way to get them interested in the subject matter being taught.
Activity-based schooling is another great method for attracting kids’ interest in learning. With this method of education, children learn through activities.
Children naturally explore, try new things, and learn through play. Children can improve their cognitive and social abilities by engaging in role-playing, imaginative play, and block construction.
Educating With Tests and Quizzes
Each school system must include assessment as an essential component in teaching. When using innovative teaching strategies for kids, exams, and quizzes can be utilized to assess understanding and identify areas that may need more attention.
Additionally, evaluation ensures that pupils recall the lessons being taught to them. Due to the interactive learning methods used in the curriculum, The Manthan School is among the top 10 schools in Delhi NCR.
Cooperative Learning Approaches
Cooperative learning, as the name implies, requires plenty of group effort. A teacher must also provide a lot of structure and step in frequently to ensure that learning is as effective as it can be.
A jigsaw strategy and conversations in small teams or pairs can also be beneficial. Students are divided into pairs or trios to read or study from different points of view using the jigsaw method. Members subsequently spread the knowledge and told others about it by switching up their groupings.
Advantages of Studying in The Manthan School
- An international perspective and an Indian approach are both present at The Manthan School, Greater Noida West. The school offers a wide variety of co-curricular programs that encourage learning and exploration in addition to academic performance. The school promotes the growth of well-rounded people who can successfully navigate the complexity of the modern world by combining a number of distinctive elements into their approach.
- Students are introduced to various cultures, communities, customs, and learning, which enables them to learn about the different backgrounds in their immediate surroundings. Students at The Manthan School acquire the information, awareness, and self-assurance necessary to interact with individuals from all origins, cultures, and lifestyles.
- The school offers an array of educational alternatives because it understands that each student has specific skills and talents. The Manthan School places a strong emphasis on the development of several cognitive abilities and offers pupils a wide range of learning opportunities to succeed in pursuits other than academics, including music, art, and sports.
- One of the best play schools in Noida Extension, The Manthan School incorporates extracurricular activities in the learning phase to make studies engaging. These exercises are intended to help students in discovering and growing new talents. Children can focus and cooperate with classmates through extracurricular activities.
- Every student receives personalized care since the school maintains a low student-to-teacher ratio. With this personalized approach, teachers are able to comprehend each student’s specific needs and offer specialized assistance to enable them to achieve their full potential.
Today’s youth are preparing to become future leaders. The quality of the current educational system reflects the expansion, which is parallel to the development of our nation. Young, sensitive brains need to be intrigued with curiosity, and schools need to provide them with the tools they need to become better people.
The Manthan School is the ideal education destination if you’re a parent looking for nursery admissions in Noida Extension for your little one. The Manthan School’s educational programs set a focus on extracurricular activities and value-based learning such as ethical behavior, life skills, and other qualities to help your child become successful in all spheres of life.
Admission is open for the academic session 2024-25. Click here to apply now.