Notice: Undefined variable: custom_content in /home/mjl3p4e5zclm/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/nisarg/functions.php on line 248
Learning is a life-long and continuous process which has no end. One of the practical approaches of learning is outdoor learning which creates a positive impact on student’s mental and physical health. Outdoor learning is a unique experience that has many benefits, from encouraging curiosity and nurturing a love of science to developing empathy for the environment and heightening classroom outcomes.
The Manthan School is among the best school in delhi NCR that knows the significance of outdoor education and is a part of the school curriculum. The school makes each student foster in indoor as well as outdoor learning. All range of sports is included in the school curriculum like cricket, football, badminton, basketball. This approach also supports student development and it has an overall positive effect on their school performance. Some of the advantages of outdoor learning experiences are proven to:
- Develop reflective and inquisitive thinking along with problem-solving approaches
- Encourage holistic development of student
- Develop resilience and adaptability in occasionally adverse circumstances
- Develop a love, appreciation, and respect for nature and all that is living
- Develop an understanding of how we can look after our environment
- Develop self-awareness, confidence, and self-esteem
- Develop collaborative-working and communication skills
- Provide positive health benefits – both physically and mentally
- Consistent exposure to nature decreases stress and anxiety, helps elevate mood, and helps with emotion.
- Develop a lifelong love of the outdoors
From the early nurturing years, sports and extra-curricular activities are a part of the school curriculum. If you are looking for the best schools in Greater Noida West for your child, The Manthan School is the best school that instils the value of outdoor learning in the early years of life for a strong foundation for a brighter tomorrow.