Holistic learning is the modern learning approach method that has been adopted by many schools of this era to enhance the learning experience of the students. This approach is concerned with the development of students’ emotional, social, physical, creative and spiritual potentials on top of their academic and intellectual abilities. In other words, it aims to produce well-rounded students who are not only academically competent but are also capable of forming strong relationships and possess values such as compassion and peace that they will carry throughout their lives. The Manthan School is one of the best schools in Delhi NCR which has adopted a holistic learning approach for a better learning experience. Some key advantages of this including holistic approaches in school are:
- Holistic education instills curiosity and develops better communication and social skills. The holistic approach encourages children to make a connection in a subject, using their creative skills.
- Develop psychological, social, and emotional growth.
- Help the students learn to develop problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Make learning natural and engaging.
- Motivates children to learn and know more.
- Make learning fun and meaningful experience.
A holistic approach motivates students and it instills curiosity and allows the student to learn naturally and creatively. The Manthan School ranks among top schools in Greater Noida West which always focuses on the overall development of their students and is always looking for avenues that can build upon the knowledge and skills for a successful life and career.