If you want to make your kid a star student in play school in noida extension, don’t restrict him or her to the walls of the classroom. Though the skills he/she is learning at school are central to mental and social growth, the kid also needs your assistance to explore the ideas. The question is how you can do the same? Here are some points to follow that will help you for sure.
- Pack your child’s planet with reading. Take turns and read with your child, or set up a family reading time for encouragement.
- Ask them about their learning in school. Don’t talk about grades or marks. Let them convey about what they learned at school. Teaching you in their own words will make them understand it in a better way.
- Give them such toys that will help in your child’s creative expression and analytical skills. Creating a strong base is essential for a better future.
- Support them to communicate in a free manner. This includes speaking about how they feel and formulate choices. Ask them to choose a side dish with dinner when you eat out and decide on extracurricular activities.
- Rejoice the achievements, regardless of how small these are. Take your kid out for a treat for finishing a book report or some other reward. This will induce reinforcement and the young one will feel inspired.
- Help them out in organizing school papers and assignments. If this task appears discouraging then your kid will end up spending more time distressing than learning. So, make sure the young one isn’t burdened.
Even if you enroll your kid in the best play school in noida extension, there are lots of things you need to do as a parent to make sure that they have a better future.