GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Grievance cell of the school has been formed to look into the complaints and grievances of students, parents and any staff members of the school. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Committee personally or drop their complaints in the complaint box placed in the Block C and the Block A of the school.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell has been constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the school with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the school by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the school through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / Complaint Box is installed in the Block C and Block A in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the school.
- Advising Students of the school to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and school administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules are urgently brought to the notice of the School Principal.
It is good to air a grievance rather than to keep it bottled up. Protection of human rights is essential for all round development of an individual’s personality to realize the primary needs of the students and staff and secure civil liberties for everybody, a grievance Redressal cell has been constituted. The cell is indented to find solutions for problems like sexual harassment –any kind of physical or mental harassment, complaints regarding class room teaching-class room management, completion of syllabus, teaching methods etc, if and when they arise. The Grievance Redressal cell convenes meetings periodically and takes steps to redress the grievance.
Members of the Committee:
- Ms. Divya Jain (Director)
- Ms. Poonam Kumar Mendiratta (Principal)
- Ms. Sunaina J. Dass (Nurse)
- Ms. Chhavi Swarup (Wellness Teacher cum School Counsellor)
- Ms. Sarabjeet Kaur (Nai Umang Positive welfare Society, NGO member)