Online Fee Payment Details -- An Overview
The Manthan School is pleased to inform you that for the convenience of parents we have enabled payment gateway to pay the online fee of their ward. This is an additional optional facility being provided by school. To use this facility you have to follow the following procedure:
1. Go to www.themanthanschool.co.in
2. Click on ONLINE FEE PAYMENT ON THE RIGHT TOP CORNER
3. Log in by entering id & password of your ward. (Please note that Parent and child login is same)
4. Check the detail of fee and PROCEED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (IN DETAIL) FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS INTRODUCTION
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for The Manthan School. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. The Manthan School reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
- All payments made against the school fees on The Manthan School student teacher portal app by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. The Manthan School does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments.
Payments can be made by Master/Visa card.
- School accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider.
- The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
- This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
(a) No warranty
(b) No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the school in respect of the operation of this service.
(c) Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
(d) School does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable
Cash Challan : No additional charge (Fee can be deposit in Cash only at School)
Net Banking : Rs 20 (HDFC,SBI,ICICI,AXIS), Rs 17 (Rest all banks)
Credit Cards : 1.20% of the Fee Amount + Taxes
Debit Cards : 0.75% (txn < =Rs 2000) & 1.00% (txn > Rs 2000)
Paytm Wallet : 1.35%
Amex : 1.20%
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach The Manthan School account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. The Manthan School shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Manthan School also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The Manthan School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. The Manthan School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day (10th of the Month) comes
- Please note that Admission Fee, Offline balance and other Payments submission will be done only in school.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy:
(a) Technical issue: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
(b) Multiple Payments Case: If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
(c) Other Payments Case: In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
Ph. No.: 0120-7133925
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Info.email@example.com
Ph. No.: 0120-7133925
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 8 AM to 3:30 PM
Relationship between website and legal name:
The Manthan School is the School Name.
EduNext is an ERP provider for the above school and PayTm is the payment gateway provider for online fee payment.