At The Manthan School, students benefit greatly—both academically and emotionally—from volunteering their time to make the community and world a better place. That’s why The Manthan School is among the top primary school in Noida Extension where students are involved in a range of community service activities and have been actively involved in social service and have sought ways to enhance this involvement.
The Manthan School has a long term relationship with Rajkiya Prathmik School, Rachpalgadi, (local sheltered school for less privileged) where the students of The Manthan School visit the Rajkiya Prathmik School on a quarterly basis to sit and chat, share things and donate stationery to the students of the school. No education is complete without students being made to feel for the less privileged and marginalized. The Manthan School is one of the best CBSE schools in Greater Noida West that has always sought to inculcate a sense of service among the students. While volunteering community service activities, students develop real-world skills that will help them succeed in school and beyond. Most importantly, students learn that the work they do can make a real impact in the world. By getting involved in community service at a young age, student benefits in a lot of ways like:
- Develops an increased sense of social responsibility – a global view of society and a heart for ‘giving back’ and helping others
- Provides an opportunity to apply academic learning to real life events.
- Builds relationships and ‘social connectedness’s and expose students to diversity and multiculturalism.
- Improves lifelong communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Helps students find their passions and interests