Social and emotional development is just an important aspect of successful school experience as cognitive development. The cognitive development begins before the student ever sets foot in a classroom and continues unabated throughout her entire academic career. School is a particularly important period for this area of development; it’s where the foundational skills for appropriate social behavior are learned and embedded. The Manthan School is among the best schools in Greater Noida West where social skills are taught to every student along with top notch academics and extracurriculars.
Some of the outcomes of teaching effective social skills to the students of The Manthan School are:
- Understanding the difference between right and wrong and understanding that there are consequences for their actions
- Using words to express their needs and feelings and understanding that others have feelings too
- Sharing, taking turns, and using nice words when playing with other children
- Playing alone or with other students, without needing constant supervision
- Making decisions independently and taking risks, while remaining safe
Good social skills not only are associated with better peer relationships among the students but also are associated with improvements in academic performance and attitudes toward school. Therefore, teaching effective social skills to the young minds is important in today’s competitive world as theseskills improves students’ communication with peers and adults, improves cooperative teamwork, and helps them become effective, caring, concerned members of their communities. At the same time, it teaches them how to set and achieve individual goals and persistence, skills that are important for their successful development into adulthood, work and life.So, enroll your child in The Manthan School, best school in Delhi NCR, which not only educates young minds but also trains them to become lifelong learners and future leaders.