Your child going to crèche marks a new stage to family life. Parents in the beginning are very doubtful about their kids.
How the kids will response to the environment change?
Will the kid be able adjust with new people?
How can I choose the right childcare for my child?
A parent worrying about their child is very obvious, but it takes time for kid to adjust in the new environment with the new people. In Noida 70% parents are working, they need day care to look after their kids; crèche in Noida is common these days with all the facilities a child need to develop before going to school.
- When you decide to send your child at a day care try to make them familiar with the environment.
- Try to visit the crèche twice or thrice in the beginning, to make your kid comfortable.
- Many activities and play session are organized by best schools in Delhi NCR, as they operate daycare and pre schools too.
- Try to communicate and interact with the kid when they come back home about the learning of the day.
- If your kid is upset visiting the crèche, make it more happening for them by giving them their favorite food, or goodies they love to be with.
- A happy child can only encourage learning process.
The Manthan School is a CBSE board school in Noida who are trying to provide best pre-schooling and day care for the kids in the healthiest environment of learning.